The Festival is run and staffed by unpaid volunteers and we are always in need of more volunteer staff.
But don't think that you have to work behind the bar serving the beer and cider - there are plenty of other jobs to be done.
- Preparing the stalls, putting up banners, signs & posters
- Stewarding entry to the festival
- Serving at the ticket and glass stall
- Receiving the cask ales and cider deliveries
- Loading the stillage & preparing the beers
- Taking down the stillage and tidying up the hall
These are as important a job as the rest. You don't have to give up a whole day or evening, your time is greatly appreciated.
Just tell us when you think you can help and what you think you can do.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon.